Skip to content
- LIGHTER – Improved durable lightweight frame with a smaller trigger-to-handle pull range of 1-3/4” that requires only 7 oz. pressure to close jaws. Stronger, more powerful magnet at the tip of the grabber picks up small metal objects such as pins, nails, keys, coins etc. Slim design extends reach in tight places.
- JAW DESIGN – Easier to use with only one moving part. The 2 ½” rubberized, serrated surface of the stationary upper jaw helps grip and maintain grasp of slippery objects. The curved lower claw maintains proper alignment when closing with 2 ½ inches of a smooth jagged plastic surface for gripping larger light objects.
- TIP - The tip of the lower claw features gripping teeth to interlock with the upper jaw to pick up thinner objects such as paper or smaller items like pills that have fallen on the floor. The metal hook lug is useful for pulling items such as clothing or blankets closer towards you. Flat edged tip is helpful for pushing buttons or flat light switches.
- PURPOSE – Avoid bending or standing on step ladders to grasp objects by gently squeezing the ergonomic trigger handle to access items high above on a shelf or below out of reach. Or use as a dressing aid to assist in pulling up pants, putting on socks (see helpful hints below). Also available in a 2 pack to store in 2 different locations for easy access
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.